Monday, March 10, 2008

Announcing the arrival of Ainsley Belle

On February 18, 2008 at 1:39pm little Miss Ainsley Belle Trotter, an amazing gift of love, entered our lives! She weighed an impressive 8 pounds 10 ounces and stretched out to be 20" long!

October 1, 2007 the Lord revealed a precious promise through His Word for Ainsley's life. "The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, and be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace." Numbers 6:24-26

Since receiving that Word we have prayed and been so humbled with rich blessings of love and peace through Ainsley's life. The Lord has washed over our family with a beautiful ray of light since Ainsley's arrival and we are so anxious to see all the ways God will showcase His beautiful Light through her life!

She is every bit girl, loves to express herself, and has many forms of communicating already! I still cannot believe we have a baby girl. I put that first big pink organza bow in her hair and I was done!!! We love it!! It has been awesome to watch Cade with her and he cannot stop giving his baby "sisser" "tisses". Sweet, sweet kisses! As well as telling us he can't wait to take her to Starbucks! I love it!

No comments: