Cari, Your family is precious! Ilena told me the about your blog and I have enjoyed reading it. You are a fantastic writer and it looks like you make a wonderful mommy as well. My sister's kids are almost the exact same age as your two. I love that two to three year age. There is so much growing and changing--especially verbally. It seems like there's always lots of funny stories to share.
We just had our first baby girl in August and I am staying home to take care of her. We named her Mary Katherine.
Thanks for sharing part of your life for us old friends to keep up!
1 comment:
Cari,
Your family is precious! Ilena told me the about your blog and I have enjoyed reading it. You are a fantastic writer and it looks like you make a wonderful mommy as well. My sister's kids are almost the exact same age as your two. I love that two to three year age. There is so much growing and changing--especially verbally. It seems like there's always lots of funny stories to share.
We just had our first baby girl in August and I am staying home to take care of her. We named her Mary Katherine.
Thanks for sharing part of your life for us old friends to keep up!
Charity
Post a Comment