I could not resist adding this little photo...this is HIGH SCHOOL football in Texas...this is the drill team, I was AMAZED!!! First of all there were about a 100 of them and second they were like one kick away from auditioning for the Rockettes!!! Truly a sight to see, I really was amazed at the pageantry for the state playoffs...I mean when they say that nobody has anything on Texas High School football they mean the WHOLE experience!!! I loved every minute of it, and it was a great season!!!! Congrats to all our awesome football coaches, families, wives (way to go!! you get a special insert! :), and players!!! Enjoy the off season and cannot wait until next year!
"How blessed are the people who are so situated. How blessed are the people whose God is the Lord!" Psalm 144:15
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Are those the Rockettes out there?!?!
I could not resist adding this little photo...this is HIGH SCHOOL football in Texas...this is the drill team, I was AMAZED!!! First of all there were about a 100 of them and second they were like one kick away from auditioning for the Rockettes!!! Truly a sight to see, I really was amazed at the pageantry for the state playoffs...I mean when they say that nobody has anything on Texas High School football they mean the WHOLE experience!!! I loved every minute of it, and it was a great season!!!! Congrats to all our awesome football coaches, families, wives (way to go!! you get a special insert! :), and players!!! Enjoy the off season and cannot wait until next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment