Sunday, March 14, 2010

A New Chapter ~ A Glorious Season.


There has been so much happening in my life personally over the last several years.  God has brought me to an incredible crossroads and is asking me to step out on faith and share the passion He has been growing inside my heart.  It would be such a rich blessing to have you check out what exactly He is doing and visit my new blog Glorious Daughters.  I don't know what God is going to turn it in to, I just know this is a step of obedience on my part.  There are so many daughters that need the hope of Christ to fill their hearts and I can't just sit on the sidelines and watch, and cheer, and encourage other women to walk valiantly in the cause of Christ...it's time for me to get up off the bench and start playing the game...start engaging the need and representing the Bride of Christ!!!

http://www.gloriousdaughters.blogspot.com/

Thank you to all the beautiful women of faith that have and do have such an impact on my life.  You are a priceless treasure and I love you!!

xoxo,
Cari 

No comments: