Thursday, September 25, 2008

"She's eatin' she's peas and she's carrots!"


This is one of those adorable pictures of baby's eating food...as parents we have to add pictures like this as a HUGE milestone of growth, why we love them so I will never know...but I love this pic, I love that Ainsley has food all over her precious little face and she does not care, she is happy as a lark. I could probably learn a lot from that. I also titled this little picture with one of my favorite Cadisms right now. I know it is a slight grammer misrepresentation and we know we will have to fix it :), but this is how he explains what Ainsley is eating. And just typing the words, "Mama, Ainsley's eatin' she's peas and she's carrots!" doesn't do it justice when it actually comes out of his adorable mouth, but I could not help but make that note for this picture!

No comments: