Saturday, January 24, 2009

Celebrating New Things!

Thought I would share a few photos from our most recent celebrations! Toby had some work to do with finalizing the details of his new job with Southwestern so the kids and I ran to Mimi and Boompa's house for a fun get-a-way! When we arrived Mike and LeAnna had the house decorated in SWOSU colors (blue, gray and white) and in Neosho colors, which is the Jr. College my brothers will be playing baseball at this next year. We had a great time celebrating!!! Thank you so much Mike,LeAnna and Cora, it meant so much!!!

2 comments:

Charity said...

Cari,
Congratulations! When will you be moving? My mom grew up in Custer County and we still have oodles of family there. I know moving and change is both exciting and hard. I will be praying for you all.
Charity

Amanda said...

Cari,
I just read your blog and am so excited for you and Toby! SWOSU is where Troy played football!! I am sure that you are crazy busy but maybe we can meet up one day before you leave!

Amanda