Friday, January 2, 2009

Extreme Home Makeover House


Toby got the opportunity to work on one of the Extreme Home Makeover Homes right before Christmas..pretty cool.
They were making a home for a family here in Keller, I think the air date is sometime in February..I have actually had to take a break from that show because it would just tear me up and I would think about those precious families for days, bless their hearts...but I think I am ready to get back on it, I love shows like that!
Anyway, cool house and pretty neat operation according to Toby...He was able to volunteer with some of our local coaches and area FCA kids. The next day we thought about how cool it was for that family that was just chillin' in their new house, so awesome......MOVE THAT BUS!!!

1 comment:

Charity said...

Cari,
Great to hear from you. I have LOVED reading your blogs and seeing pictures of your precious family. You look great-as you always have! And your kids are adorable as well. I can't believe how old your little brothers are! I remember them coming to the house as like 4th graders--so cute and polite for their age. We must be getting older.

It's so funny because my sister has two kids almost the exact same ages as yours. The oldest will be three Feb. 9 and the youngest will turn one Feb. 6. Even better...her oldest son's first name is Everett.

We have been back in Oklahoma for two years now enjoying being close to family. I stay at home with Mary Katherine and treasure each moment.

Okay this comment has become more of a long post. Sorry, guess I just had a lot to say. Thanks for the note.
Charity