Monday, November 3, 2008

ORANGE....POWER!!!


It has taken me forever to upload some of the fun we have been up to in the last month, so today I am "updating" our lives! This is a fun pic from going to Oklahoma State Homecoming! We had an unbelievable time. I LOVE going back to Stillwater and visiting Amma and Pa and of course my beloved OSU!!! Homecoming did not disappoint this year and we hit all the hot spots...had a chili cheese coney at Coney Island, viewed some incredible house decs and walked through the always beautiful Kappa Delta house, took in the Homecoming Parade downtown, and grabbed a cup of coffee at my favorite coffee shop Aspen Coffee House, had a pizza from Hideaway Pizza on Library Lawn, and walked through the Alumni Center and learned the history behind Pistol Pete (very cool)! I have to brag on my Nu Chapter Kappa Dees, we won sweepstakes for Homecoming this year with the Alpha Gamma Rho Fraternity (a huge victory in the life of any Greek organization on campus on many levels - philanthropy, community involvement, and of course fun!). That makes me so proud to know that something I was a part of in college is still pursuing excellence! We also got to see the UNBELIEVABLE new stadium, beautiful. And how proud I am of our #9 Cowboys!!!

And of course we had a wonderful time with Amma and Pa. It was a sweet time as a family and something that I always enjoy, and especially now with Toby, Cade and Ainsley. It is so special to share that with my family now, it was a wonderful place to go to college and the most precious friends came out of that unique time in my life. Hope you enjoy the pics and taste of OSU Homecoming! Go Pokes!!!

No comments: