Well, the little people are growing up so fast...it is hard to believe how fast they are growing and it doesn't seem possible that Cade is 3 and Ainsley Belle is 1...it goes by way too fast. Seems like I have had "happy tears" more often than not these last couple of weeks. I have my days when I cannot possibly answer Cade's question that he has asked for the 50th time or days when I feel like I can't do anything right with Ainsley...but today, when I am holding a gagillion things in my hands plus Ainsley plus Cade's hand as we venture on up to the Southwestern Football field and I hear a little voice say "Momma I love you so much, I love you so much." I want this time to last forever...right in these crazy moments. When Ainsley is "singing" her gibberish in the back seat, and Cade is running drills in the house, when I'm sick as a dog and Cade keeps grabbing my hand and saying "You okay now mommie, you'll feel better.", and Ainsley giggles the sweetest giggle as I sing her to sleep...I am cherishing my precious babies right now, and I want to thank our friends and family that pray for them...keep praying Jesus into them, keep praying love and protection over them. Happy Birthday my sweet babies!!! I love you my precious little people!!
No comments:
Post a Comment