
Poor little trotter times blog....It has gotten no love over the last several weeks!! We have had so much going on and on top of that no wireless internet, and no time to just hang at a Starbucks drinking a latte and updating our e-life!
BUT....we are hooked up and running fast and furious, and I am updating as fast as I can. So I am going to just bombard this little blog with updates. I thought about going back and updating the last two months worth of life, but that was just too much. So I am going to start from Spring Break and work my way up...I know you have all just been sitting on the edge of your seats waiting for a Trotter family update :) Just kidding, I love you all and send big hugs and kisses to you..
I've missed you my e-family :)!!!!
PS...I got the most adorable little computer, a lenovo ideapad, and it has a fun little camera to take pics and video..Ainsley and I thought we would try it out :) she was too busy looking at the computer keys to look into the camera, too cute and I loved how it captured her fuzzy hair (and mine for that matter, oh my!)!
No comments:
Post a Comment