Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A "My brain is oatmeal..." Kinda Day...

So I don't know if any other mother on the planet can relate to the day I am having today, but I am guessing (and hoping - smile) there are probably a few. I am having the kinda day where you just feel like your brain is a pile of mush and you have no vision or direction for your day, your kids, your home...ya just have a whole latta nothin'! Well, while I was in the middle of my "my brain is oatmeal" day I ran across this random video of the kids that we took a while back.

It is just an ordinary night at home, just hanging out.

The living room is a mess with toys but I could not resist posting this. Ainsley is chatting up a storm, she walks a bit, Cade is watching a video and eating something :), and then all at once they just have the sweetest little moment where they reach out to each other and give a hug and a kiss. Like I said there is nothing extra-ordinary about this video, but it pulled me through a kinda blah moment in my brain. Sometimes the most "ordinary" moments in life are the very extra-ordinary moments we are looking for.

Praying your eyes are open to all the extra-ordinary moments in your world! :)

*Just click the green play button in the middle of the picture to view this short video.*

No comments: