Thursday, November 5, 2009

You be the judge....does she look ornery to you? LOL! What a beautiful mess!!

What do you think...does she look like she is where she should be? That smile and those raised eyebrows tell it all! :) Found her on the top of a cabinet in our living room happy as a lark watching Sesame Street...looking fabulous and lovin' life! One of those times I try to "look" mad, but end up turning around because I am dying laughing!!I kid you not in less than 24 hours I found the little miss with my lipstick digging her little finger down to the bottom of the tube ~ it was new so it involved a lengthy and messy process to get down to the bottom of the tube...but she did it and then beautifully applied that gold lipstick to her right eye...twice...the first time we where in Walmart and I was helping Cade try on shoes, I turn around and in a matter of, I kid you not...minutes the girl is looking like she stepped out of the James Bond movie Goldfinger...then the following morning it was an almost parallel event...I turn around, she finds my purse and we have golden eyed girl in all her glory! Ohhh, I love my baby girl!!!Belles....YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

No comments: