I thought about all the hilarious sentences that would accompany a very funny post about the moment I captured the other day of the soldiers you see above, however I was stopped in my tracks and given a better post instead and a powerful reminder from the Lord....So I have only two scriptures to describe the feelings I have about the above photo of the little people...what a humble blessing these two rascals are to us....We are so PROUD of you our Strong and Brave Soldier Boy....and we CHERISH you our Tenacious Warrior Princess!
"Behold, children are a gift of the Lord; the fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth." Psalm 127:3-4
"Thine arrows are sharp; the peoples fall under Thee; Thine arrows are deep in the heart of the King's enemies!" Ps 45:5
Praise you God for your arrows Cade and Ainsley!!! Make them sharp as you train them up in the way they should go...may they raise up to be sharp arrows shot deep into the heart of the enemy and continue to spread the precious Joy that comes with them!!!
xoxoxo!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment